Cancellation/Returns Policy .
the purposes of this Cancellation/Returns Policy Statement, "Green ISP" means
Green ISP (Company limited by Guarantee).
Green ISP requires
Cancellation/Returns period for services:
Cancelling before the service is activated, or under Distance Selling regulations.
Cancelling before the service is activated, or under Distance Selling regulations
- 1 Any non-business service from Green ISP, under Distance Selling regulations, can be cancelled, without penalty, within 7 working days.
- For a broadband activation, the 7 day period starts on the day the line is installed, but if the service is used at any time the right to cancel is lost.
- For supplied equipment, the 7 day period starts from the day after the equipment is received. We will not pay the postage costs for the return of the equipment in these circumstances.
- Any third-party costs associated with activation of the line will still be payable (such as partial or full activation fee). These costs are applied to us by our supplier.
- If the request to cancel the line is received within 48 hours of the date it is due to be installed, the full cost of the line will be payable.
- A sliding scale is used to determine how much is payable if the cancellation request is received more than 48 hours before the line is due to be installed.
We need the request in writing or via email to the following:
Hebble End Mill
For all other Terms and Conditions see:
If you would like to contact Green ISP in regards to
this statement, please do so.